This article features notable quotes from Season 1, Episode 6A "Speak UP, Gekko!".
- Greg: "Saved by the bell."
- Romeo (while looking at a figurine of himself): "Hey, good lookin'."
- Catboy: "This is our easiest mission yet."
- Romeo (as Gekko): "Pussycat and feather-brain. You're not very smart."
- Catboy: "Hey!"
- Owlette: "That's not very nice!"
- Catboy: "Okay, Gekko. We'll deal with Romeo, you take care of the machine.
- (Catboy and Owlette pull up to Romeo's lab.)
- Owlette: "Please, amazing genius Romeo."
- Catboy: "Mr. super genius giant brain."
- Owlette: "Smartest of the smart. Can we have Gekko's voice back?"
- Gekko: "It would mean so much."
- Romeo: "Giant brain? That does sound like me."
- Owlette: "Yes. You're the brainiest evil genius ever."
- Catboy: "Yeah, we could never expect to beat you!"
- Romeo (as Gekko): "Who can never be beat? Romeo. Who has lovely, umm... feet? Romeo!"
- Romeo: "I'm tired of only having one PJ Masks voice... time to get all three!"
- Romeo (as Catboy, Owlette and Gekko): "R-O-M-E-O, Romeo!"
- Romeo: "What's that, Gekko? Oh, you think 'It's time to be a hero'. In your dreams, you loopy lizard!"
- Gekko (as Oweltte): "You can’t win, Romeo! Huh?!"
- Owlette (as Catboy): “Fluttering feathers! You sound like me." (Gasps) "And I don’t sound like me!"
- Catboy (as Gekko): "No, you sound like me." (Gasps) "Cat’s whiskers! But I sound like Gekko!"