On the PJ Masks Wiki, we have thousands of images & videos relating to characters, locations, episodes, toys and more. If you decide to help us by uploading pictures, please ensure that they follow these guidelines:
- Screenshots from episodes must not be taken with a camera. (eg. taking a picture of your television while "Speak UP, Gekko!" is playing)
- An exception to this is if it is the only image of a title card to an upcoming episode (eg. if you have an image of the title card from an Indian airing before its premiere in the US).
- It is preferred that episode screenshots are cropped before posting (this is only if there are "black bars" on the sides)
- Episode screenshots are preferred to be in high definition/16:9 aspect ratio.
- Episode screenshots containing large watermarks (text that overlays the image) aren't allowed. However, an exception to this rule is made for screenshots taken from KissCartoon files and official Disney Junior videos.
- Files that are downloaded from certain sources such as Facebook have filenames consisting of several numbers. If possible, please change the filename of the image to something descriptive such as "Luna Girl talks to her moths" or "Supersonic Owlette 1" before adding it to the wiki.
- Captions for images are allowed, but aren't required. Please ensure the caption accurately describes the image.
- Images that break our guidelines will be removed very quickly. This includes any kind of inappropriate pictures or unrelated pictures. Unrelated images are okay as long as they are only on your profile page.