PJ Masks Headquarters Where the team plans each mission.
The Headquarters (mostly referred to as simply HQ) is where the PJ Masks meet up to discuss the current situation, who's involved, what to do, and which vehicle to take. The building itself is in the shape and form of a totem pole as a disguise from the public.
The Headquarters holds the following vehicles:
- Catboy's Cat Car, a high speed motor vehicle used to drive to the situation's location.
- Owlette's Owl-Glider, a small red plane for flying above a situation's setting.
- Gekko's Gekko-Mobile, a large green vehicle with underwater capabilities.
Features & functions
- The PJ Picture Player, a surveillance-like camera to find villains easily.
- A forcefield to protect the PJ Picture Player.
- A rocketship function for total disasters and emergencies only.
- Fire Furball, the defense mechanism for firing projectile 'furballs'. It is located at Catboy's HQ room.
- Mega Meow, the more powerful version of the Cat Car's Cat roar.
- Owl Beam, another defense mechanism for temporarily blinding villains with a bright light. It is located at Owlette's HQ room.
- Other features and functions include: HQ spin for projectile deflection, and controlling the PJ Masks' vehicles.
- The crystal, the source of the PJ Masks' powers.