| "Owlette's Luna Trouble"
| Season 2, episode 4B|
(Overall episode #60)
| Premiere date || | United States of America February 2, 2018
| Viewer count (millions) || TBA
| Episode Guide
"Owlette's Luna Trouble" is the second segment of the 4th Season 2 episode of PJ Masks.
Owlette must put aside her jealous feelings to help Luna Girl get her Luna Board and magnet back from Romeo.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Owlette's Luna Trouble":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
This episode teaches that you must put your jealousy aside to help people.
- This is the first episode that all of three nighttime villains appear, though Night Ninja's appearance is limited to just a cameo at the start of the episode.
- This is the second time an episode starts with a villain.
- The first episode to begin with this circumstance was "Catboy Squared".
- This is the third episode to start off at night.
- This isn't the first time Luna Girl and Romeo are at odds with each other; in the short "Owl Eyes", Romeo trapped Luna Girl and some Ninjalinos in the school, and in "Gekko and the Mighty Moon Problem", Luna Girl helped the PJ Masks to stop Romeo's plan.
- Luna Girl’s shortened nickname is revealed to be Luna.
- Luna Girl becomes the first villain to narrate a title of an episode.
- This is the first time Night Ninja is seen without his Ninjalinos.
- Luna Girl becomes the second villain to drive the Owl-Glider.
- This is the second time Luna Girl worked with the PJ Masks to stop Romeo.
- The first time Luna Girl worked with the PJ Masks was in "Gekko and the Mighty Moon Problem".
- Romeo introduces the Tracker Device and Hologram Machine in one remote. The remote also can control Romeo's Lab.
- This episode reveals that Robot can now move and/or swim underwater.