- She has called the PJ Masks the following names:
- PJ Masks: PJ Pests, PJ Pileup, PJ Pinheads, PJ Meatheads, PJ Party Poopers, PJ Do-Gooders, Zero Heroes, Rock Robbers, PJs
- Catboy: Pussycat, Kitty Litter Boy, PJ Pussycat, Kitty
- Owlette: Birdbrain, Feathers, Featherbrain, Feathery Fool
- Gekko: Lizard-Legs, Lizard Boy, Sneaky Lizard, Green Gremlin
- She has also called other villains the following names:
- Although Luna Girl is an evil villain, she is sometimes shown to be very sweet and sensitive., shown in "Catboy and the Butterfly Brigade", "Owlette the Winner", "Owlette and the Giving Owl", and "Gekko Saves Christmas".
- She tends to scream, squeal, or shriek when angry, similar to a temper tantrum.
- She is the only female villain known in the series, currently.
- She is also one of the two major female characters in the show, the other being Owlette.
- Luna Girl always spent Christmas by herself every year, until the PJ Masks decided to celebrate with her.
- It is possible that she secretly likes the PJ Masks as she was seen humming their theme song in "Catboy's Tricky Ticket". In "Gekko and the Mighty Moon Problem", she helped the PJ Masks stop Romeo from carving his face in the moon.
- In the episode "Catboy's Cloudy Crisis" she accidentally (or possibly on purpose) does a tango with Catboy when they are fighting over the Luna Magnet.
- Her cover is often blown if a moth is left behind and seen by the PJ Masks (team) and/or if the problem is related to the Moon in any way at all. This is not always the case, however.
- She is considered to be an anti-hero as she once sided with the PJ Masks in the episode "Gekko and the Mighty Moon Problem", as mentioned before.
- If the episode "Catboy's Flying Fiasco" is anything to go by, she might also know about Catboy's secret identity. It is currently unknown if she knows Owlette and Gekko's secret identities as well, however.
- In "Night of the Cat" and "Owlette's Luna Trouble", she is called "Luna" for short.
- In "Romeo's Disguise," she is shown to be a great painter like her moths.