"Halloween Tricksters" is the 19th Season 2 episode of PJ Masks. This is a two-part special episode.
The PJ Masks must protect children from Luna Girl, Night Ninja and the Wolfy Kids who have teamed up to steal Halloween goody bags.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Halloween Tricksters":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- Do not take credit for something you haven't done.
- This serves as the PJ Masks' Halloween episode.
- This is also the second special episode of the series.
- This is where the PJ Masks and others are celebrating Halloween.
- This is the third episode where three nighttime villains appear.
- This is the first time that the Wolfy Kids, Luna Girl and Night Ninja teamed up together.
- Cameron and the other kids finally meet the PJ Masks, but are unaware of their true identities and the fact that they are superheroes.
- The PJ Masks deepen their voices so the kids won't know who they really are.
- They also meet the nighttime villains, but they think they're just bad kids.
- This is the first time Cameron makes his major appearance.
- Luna Girl uses her Luna Magnet to make her moths grow giant for the first time.
- This is the twelfth episode to start during nighttime.
- The previous eleven are "Owlette and the Battling Headquarters", "Catboy Squared", "Owlette's Luna Trouble", "Ninja Moths", "Romeo's Disguise", "PJ Robot", "Moonbreaker", "Gekko Vs. the Splatcano", "Wolfy Mountain", "Romeo's Crystal Clear Plan", and "Owlette Comes Clean".
- This is the first episode where there is no daytime.
- This episode features the largest villain team-up so far; Luna Girl, Night Ninja and the Wolfy Kids, making for a total of 5 villains. And more if you also count the moths and ninjalino's.
- At one point, Luna Girl goes to HQ and wonders if the place has a doorbell. So either she forgot about it, or this episode is chonologically set before Moonbreaker.